The pictures here were taken before I completed the current version. As you can see, it had a premature version number in the picture, and it doesn’t show the full screen of memory contents.
I finally got around to posting the code for MemDump, a program I wrote for my 8088 computer (back in July, last year *eye roll*) to display the contents of memory. I have used it extensively so far to see if my interrupts and interrupt vector table (IVT) are installed correctly in low memory.
I restarted my homebrew 8088 computer from scratch, and replaced the original 2 KB of SRAM with 384 KB (I left room in the memory map to add 256 more KB for a final total of 640 KB). I also wrote a firmware program to initialize the interrupt vector table, added an interrupt controller, completely redesigned the control signal demultiplexing circuitry (which both improved the efficiency and decreased the complexity), and wrote a simple demo program to display a memory dump in hexadecimal.